All what we care about is the safety of our customers and our employees
Food safety and preventative measures are always a main part of Domino’s mission. However, with the spread of Corona Virus, we have increased those measures and added additional steps to ensure food safety and comply with social distance guidelines.
- Dine-in service: We have closed all dine-in areas and will be complying with local law.
- Compliance with high standards in food storage and movement by wearing gloves and masks that are replaced regularly as well as using heat bags when delivering the food, so we guarantee our quality.
- Our products cooked in an oven that exceeds 450˚F making sure that products exit the store safe for consumption.
- All our tools are sanitized regularly inside the store and all surfaces are wiped clean with special disinfecting products all while using disposable one-time paper towels.
- Our product boxes are sealed with a safety sticker, to ensure that your product remains untouched unless it arrives at your doorstep.
- We ensured the cleanliness, sanitization and awareness of all employees in all our stores by following the regulations of Ministry of Health when it comes to the Corona Virus in all required languages.
- We constantly communicate with all officials to stay on top of all Corona Virus news and apply any instructions required. As more information comes to light, we will continue to refine our approach and update you accordingly.
- Constantly measuring the temperature of all employees with the start and end of every shift.
- Stop all business trips (domestic and international) and replace it all with online meetings.
- Postponing all vacation plans for employees leaving the country and extending the vacation of all employees currently abroad (even in areas that are not affected) until the situation stabilizes.
- We offer contactless delivery and contactless takeaway (where allowed). Our employees maintain 6 feet distance for your and their safety.
It’s important that our customers are fully aware of all our measures we take in regard food and employee safety and the health in our branches. You can communicate with us through our official communication channels.
Your Health and Safety is our priority